Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hi, Meet your Photographer!

Hello all,
     
     My name is Demetria Bandy, I'm a freelance photographer and the owner of Meechy's Eye Photography. Through my art studies I found myself enrolling as photography major. I immediately fell in love with the craft. My creative outlook, my "eye", captures the unique personalities of each client. As if the portraits tells your story. My ability to interact with my camera and clients makes my portrait sessions a very personable experience. As a professional photographer I truely believe " your portraits are more than poses...they're memories." Its a amazing feeling and I can say I'm truely blessed to have the talent to capture these timeless moments. Those moments that can never duplicate themselves unless captured by photography.
    I will post photoshoot blogs for each shoot I do. I will show photos as well as describe how things played out for each shoot. If you have any blog suggestions or any ?s please feel free to ask. Comments/feedback are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment